Open Doors 2021
The teaching staff of the center considers that families must have a good knowledge of the educational project of the school that they will choose for the education of their sons and daughters, its organization, the way of working ... We consider that the best way to do this is by visiting our school. In this way, you will be able to know first hand “what we do”, “how we do it” and get an idea, for a while, of the environment of the center where your children will be educated if you choose the our school. You can request an interview with a member of the centre's Management Team. Contact the center's secretary on 973 28 10 92.
This exceptional course the Department of Education authorizes the realization of the days of open face-to-face in the educational centers in the frame of the process of preinscripción and matrícula for the school course 2021-2022.
In order to avoid the presence of large groups of families and to facilitate that the centers can organize the open days in a staggered way, these can be done in person during the period that the centers consider appropriate, as long as they adopt the organizational measures. established at all times.
Schools must take the following organizational measures :
- Families are allowed in schools outside school hours .
- The presence of families in schools must be organized in groups of up to 10 people.
- Centers should schedule group hours so that the simultaneous presence of families from different groups in the centers before, during, and after each shift is avoided.
- The centers must organize an appointment system to assign a shift to families, individually or up to 10 people.
- At the entrance to the center, the temperature must be taken from the visitors, and the hands must be washed with hydroalcoholic ice .
- The use of the mask is mandatory at all times.
- It is necessary to maintain at all times a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between the people participating in the day who do not belong to the same coexistence group.
The general information regarding pre-registrations for the 2021-2022 academic year (pending publication) can be found on the website of the Generalitat de Catalunya, website of the Department of Education.
You will also find information on the website of the Municipal Institute of Education (areas of influence, the relationship of the streets with the link with the educational centers of Lleida ...). This website will be updated as this process progresses.